We Do Not Have Any Open Positions At This Time
As a local CPA firm located in Tampa for over sixty-five years, Dwight Darby & Company has established an outstanding reputation as a respected business advisor within the community as well as maintaining long-term employees.
We are truly a "local" firm. Each of our partners has a history of continuity by having an association with the Firm from twenty-four to forty years. Of the four partners, three began their public accounting careers with Dwight Darby & Company. Part of the strength of our firm is the continuity and stability of the Firm's partners and its employees.
We distinguish ourselves from other firms by the quality of service we provide to our clients and the way we treat our employees.
Benefits of our firm include:
- Operate in a paperless environment
- In the office we are informal, diverse, and business casual
- 401k Plan
- Additional holidays, vacations, tax days and/or tax bonuses
- Employee health insurance
- Company paid dues, social networking events and CPE
- Private office, dual monitors, laptop as needed
- Minimal travel
- Partners very accessible and involved
- Typical tax season overtime begins mid to late-February at an average of 55 hours/week
- Truly a family environment/not your typical all work/no play atmosphere. We work hard and value a person’s efforts and results. Also, we offer a flexible work schedule and are business casual dress. Ability to work at home as needed.